- 업데이트 – 2022-07-23
- VER 220.127.116.11
|OS||Windows / MacOS|
|Update||VER 18.104.22.168 – 2022-07-23|
|Main Function||▪Band meeting app for children under 13 years old|
▪Safe band activities can be made by inviting meetings
▪Child activity confirmation function through protective settings with guardians
The BandKids PC version can be used in the following methods.
1. First install the guided download file and run the band.
2. When logged in, log in with accounts under 13 years of age, or for general members, set up children’s bands in settings.
3. Afterwards, you can join the children’s band meeting.
You cannot participate in the creation of meetings or public meetings. You can use only a system that can be invited to a band created by a general member, such as a teacher or a guardian, or you can sign up via email.
To set up the band kids guardians, access the guardian’s account and do the work in the following order.
1. Settings-Setting Guardian Relations-Click in the order of adding protection.
2. Connect the code to the child to be protected.
3. If you are designated as a protection, you can check various activities in the band kids.
Bands for children under 13 years old
Band for Kids is a child for children under 13 years old. Since only children under 13 years of age are used, they can block sensational or threatening phrases or images, as well as to invite them in various band activities. In addition, we do not support functions such as creating band meetings and participating in public meetings.
Can be used after setting up a children’s account
In the case of a PC version, you can log in to an account under 13 years of age when logging in to the NAVER Band account or to set the band for kids through a children’s band settings. For general members, it is not possible to use it unless you set up a separate setting.
How to use
|Content Grade||Over 3 years old|
▪ Mike/video preview can be viewed through video call preview
▪ New feature-Collect attachment folders
▪ New function-Post summary type setting
▪ New function-attached high definition when uploading video