- 업데이트 – 2022-07-12
- VER 22.214.171.124
|Naver Whale Specs|
|OS||Windows / MacOS|
|Update||VER 126.96.36.199 – 2022-07-12|
|Main Function||▪Various information and functions provided by Naver can be used|
▪Dark mode and various browser theme support
▪Screen Space Division, Sidebar Panel, Whaleon Service Use
Dark mode can be used through the theme change in Wale settings. Please refer to the following link.
How to apply Dark Mode
It supports most operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS.
The space can be added through the shortcut key ctrl+s. You can use the space by opening the space, clicking the Space tab and entering the URL to move.
If you have this problem, please refer to the main tab specific port release.
What is Naver Whale Browser?
Naver Whale is a browser app developed by Naver. Since the app itself can use various colors of themes, the users can use the theme of the color they want to escape from the existing fixed browser theme.
Unlike the existing browser apps, the app is equipped with various features while value. You can use a variety of browsers because it provides a variety of features in the app itself without the program, such as using side menu through side panels, browser screen split through space division, and capture. In particular, the screen split system can be used by dividing the screen in one monitor without having to use two monitors, so it helps to do various activities such as working or watching video.
Can be linked with various Naver services
Like the app developed by Naver, you can use various Naver services such as Naver Certificate, Naver Mail, and Naver Memo at once, and add various apps such as Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to the panel. In addition, you can use the dark theme provided by Naver on the screen theme, which helps to relieve tiredness and stable web activities. Please refer to the FAQ tab for more detailed Naver Dark Mode.
Problems with specific port release
Recently, the “meeting has ended abnormal” phrases during the use of Whaleon, a system of Naver Whale Video Conferences, and the video conferencing ends. This can be solved simply by allowing or verifying a specific port. Please refer to the text of the specific port in the text.
How to check Naver Wale specific port
The error occurred during the execution of Naver Whaleon (Video Conference), “The meeting has ended abnormally. (25)” The dialog box is printed. This can be solved through certain port release and registration. I refer to the Naver Whale Team Answer on this issue. The following is to check if a specific port is connected.
If there is no information on the protocol number presented by the Naver Whale Team, you can solve the relevant error by adding a specific port. Please Refer to the Link Below.
How to use
▪ Chromium 98 update
▪ Automatic blocking HTTP file download
▪ User interface modification
▪ Chromium 90 update-Tab search, QR code, PDF document viewer and many updates
▪ Multi -profile login support
▪ NAVER WAIL Scroll Improvement and Whaleon Quality Improvement
▪ Add a new Whaleon function (hand lifting, white board, meeting reservation, etc.)
▪ Improvement of Whaleon image quality and sound quality, notification system improvement
▪ Modification of errors and collisions
▪ Add a new Whaleon function
▪ Side panel CPU usage improvement
▪ Other error modifications
▪ Strengthening security functions
▪ Activation of cookie blocking in secret mode
▪ Whale on video conferencing service improvement
▪ Improved dark mode interface
▪ Other bug modifications
▪ Naver Whale Space-Naver Whale Dual Tab Ribanding
▪Adobe Flash Player End
▪Adobe Flash Play▪ Whale ON Video Conferencing Service Improvement ER End
▪ Open Whale on Video Conference Service
▪ Improvement of functions in the toolbar
▪ Dark mode color value, UI improvement
▪ Add automatic inspection function for toolbar spelling
▪ Add customized toolbar settings
▪ Support Naver Certificate and Naver Dark Mode Options