- Update – 2022-07-28
- VER 16.0.1
|OS||Windows / MacOS|
|Update||VER 16.0.1 – 2022-07-28|
|Main Function||▪Unlimited voice/video call, instant message service|
▪Support for group chat function that can up to 250 people
▪Powerful security function encrypted communication
In mobile, you can simply create a group through the icon. In the Viber PC version, you need to do the following tasks to create a group.
1. First access the Viber PC version.
2. Click the Writing button.
3. If you select a circle on the left side of your friend’s list, you can select a member to configure the group.
4. Enter the group name and click the START button to create a group.
Viber logouts are as follows:
1. Run the PC app.
2. Click the cog wheel in the upper right corner and click Settings.
3. Select the Privacy menu on the left and click the Deactivate button.
4. Click the Deactivate button in the pop -up window afterwards.
This method can log out on all devices.
The Viber account can be created in the following way.
1. First, access the Viber Account Creation page.
2. Enter the national code and phone number and click the Continue button.
3. Enter the approval number and click the Continue button.
4. Enter login email and password.
5. Click on the DONE button to successfully create a Viber account.
Instant messenger app that the world loves
Viber is an instant message service developed by Viber Media. It is used by more than 1 billion users worldwide. You can easily send messages and use voice/video calls for free. Viber offers all messenger systems in Viber, including Viber’s unique sticker features and encrypted communication features with powerful security.
Use easily on PC
Viber can use a PC version that supports Windows and MacOS operating systems. It can be linked to the account of the mobile viber and can do various activities. The Viber PC version offers the same features as mobile.
|Content Grade||Over 3 years old|
▪ New function-Use multitasking function by minimizing video calls
▪ New function-View up to 6 participants on the call screen
▪ Improving chat/video backup function
▪ Improving the app function
▪ Other bug modifications